Health & Safety
At MTX we believe that occupational health and safety is inherent to how we do business. We recognize our most important assets are our people and that through them we can provide our customers with high quality products and service.
We strive for continuous performance improvement and support that every incident is preventable and that a safe workplace environment is achievable. Protection of the environment in which our employees work is priority, ensuring that all possible measures are taken to provide a hazard free work area.
• Establish effective planning to identify hazards and effectively mitigate risk
• Support the development of our employees through training and certification within their stream of profession
• Reduce risk through a capable and committed workforce, utilize practices designed to enable safe and environmentally responsible operations
• Active participation by employees in identifying safety hazards or risks to the environment, which ensures the safety and wellness of others
• Promote an environment at the workplace where each individual accepts personal responsibility for their own safety and that of their colleagues
We believe that a continued focus and refinement of our safety strategies will ensure that MTX employees are safe and can continue to provide industry-leading solutions.